To: Doc Uk
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2000 11:24 PM
Subject: [doc] Insurance

Hi Phil, Everyone

There is a company called Sureterm Direct, they advertise in most of the Classic car mags, they say in the ad they will insure 17 – 76 year olds. I gave them a call when I was looking to insure mine and they quoted me £500 for a 23 year old, 1500 miles per year. Footman James quoted me £2000. It might be worth giving them a call, there on 0700 2020230.

Good Luck

Andy. B’ham 141, Vin #12175

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk