  From: Robin Simpson [mailto:rps@xxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 07 December 2004 21:15
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [doc] Carcoon

  Hi Stuart

  I keep all my cars in a Barn at my friends Farm, and keep them each
  in a Carcoon.

  I have found them easy to use, but a little frustrating if you get
  the car in and out a lot which you will be doing having just got your
  car - but keeps the car car dust and grime free and also stops any
  damp - I would reccommend one.

  Enjoy the car

  Robin
  DOC300