[doc] doc newsgroup/ website

From Chrispy:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:       doc newsgroup/ website
Date:       Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:10:07 -0000
From:       Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:       'Martin Gutkowski' <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Martin,

Can you please forward this to the newsgroup please:-

We have problems with the website....its still running just, but the
email addresses seem to have stopped working.

Similarly, I am now "turned off" from the news group despite my best
efforts!

Could people Email me direct on   chrisparnham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx   for the
present please.

Regarding the RHD, I think the price was still very fair. The car was/is
unique, one of a batch of 3 RHD cars made IN the factory, and the only
manual out of the three. These cars were making 30K in the early
90's,(well mine and AXI 1699 did) this one was bought direct from the
factory in 1983 for 17.5k. OK, it has deteriorated in the last couple of
years, but its only cosmetic. Had I not been planning my new house, I
would have been very tempted to have a bid or two.

Regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
Vins 5638 & 20049