From: "mbmathers3uk" <aqzj73@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 12:35 AM
Subject: [doc] LEDs

Just bought and fitted the door LED lights for BAKNTIM.
They look stacks better than the original bulbs. Anyone know if you
can get LED replacements for the dashboard/binnacle. The bulbs in
the center console look fine, it just the main dashboard lights that
look a little dim, even with the brightness controll on full.

Paul Birks DOC298
BAKNTIM Vin#0981

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk