[doc] N.E.C & Tracker

Hi all

I would like to say that this club is one of the most friendly clubs
i have ever joined as i found out on sunday when i came down to the
show first meeted by chris then phil & evan Martin from DMC after he
found out who i was ( ha ha ) I would just like all the members who
taken an intrest in my tracker/gismo that i showed at the show there
will two on test run one with Martin & one with phil if any one
would like any more info on how it runs then please find info pack
on the files & photo pages i also have  a great brother in law who
has a valeting company which repairs cracks in dashs which i was
speaking to andy westman about so if you need your dash doing i know
a man !! also i will be building houseing consoles for mabile phones
for the delorean if anyone use the car all the time as mobile phones
kits i can get for the club if needed

once again

many thanks to all who tuck intrest in it

Glen Hale

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk