[doc] NEC2

Dear list,

I've just had a very long phone conversation with our latest and most
distinguished DOC member and former DeLorean manager, Barie Wills. He's
a really nice bloke, very friendly and knowledgeable. Andy and I will
soon be doing a very detailed and in depth interview with Barie, he has
truly wonderful material for our new book. He has already solved many
mysteries, filled gaps in our knowledge and de-bunked some "folk law
tales".

He spent all yesterday evening reading his 4 back issues of the DOC club
Mags. He made very favourable comments about the Mag in general (Thanks
Andy for all your hard work) He made the following comment:-

"When I read the article by your former DeLorean employee (Neal Barclay)
I had tears in my eyes". (Issue 28 page 5).

It just shows, how the simplest story can touch people's hearts and make
a very strong point. Well done and thank you again Neal.

Regards......working my way through all my post NEC stuff.

Chris Parnham
DOC 2
Vins 5638 & 20049

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk