[doc] Holby/Enders

I couldn't tell you either but she's most likely to see me as a Theatre SHO
assisting the main actors opposite them at the table during operations.  BUT
if she watches Xmas/Boxing Day there'll be a Holby/Casualty Special.....
Can't say too much but about it but i'll be rushing around outside during a
HUGE emergency in my Theatre Scrubs and White Coat but looking a right mess!

If she's an Eastenders fan, she'll see me in the Queen Vic this weekend
sitting down chatting to someone near the middle entrance door and later
when Ronnie gets punched in the Vic by the other door chatting to a couple
of girls.

Dean