[doc] NEC

Alistair McCann is as I write, battling through high winds, lightning
and awful weather with "Pilot 25" on the back of a trailer. He set off
at mid morning from N.I. and is about half way down from Scotland. ETA
at the NEC about 22.00hrs.  That's what you call commitment. Lets make
sure as many folk as possible make it to the NEC to see his special
pre-production "Pilot car" RIA 7126.  We also have a superb RHD car and
an immaculate LHD.

Clair will be selling in Club goodies in the absence of Mary Hooper who
is unable to attend. Mary has particularly asked if we are happy with
the range of clothing on sale. De we need variations in colour? Style
etc.? Let Claire have your thoughts.

The voting will be of a routine nature as there have been no extra folk
put forward for any of 4 elected positions.

The 2 new club stickers will be there, bring your membership cards to
ensure you receive your free one.

A big vote of thanks to Dave, Mark and John Chapelhow who erected the
Club stand today.

See you over the next 3 days.

Regards
Chris Parnham