  From: Stuart Dyke [mailto:stuartdyke99@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 20 October 2004 21:07
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [doc] #6463 gets new clutch!! (Part No's & Prices!!)

  Hi all,

  Over the past few days i've finally managed to do my clutch
  replacement!! Very interesting job for a non-mechanic!! Now my winter
  projects are finally getting started, next up is replace a frayed
  throttle cable and a much needed timing chain... + other bits ill no
  doubt find along the way!! Just thought id pass on some info for
  anybody who does this in the future, ie part no's for some stuff (for
  the guys who do the cross ref of parts).

  The clutch part no is 624189430 (this is for LUK so i was told but a
  Valio eventually arrived with a part no of 7701-466-774) from GSF
  Cart Parts. www.gsfcarparts.com £113 inc VAT (Trade).

  I also needed to replace the clutch release fork which was very easy
  to source from the local Renault dealership. Part no PR7700853287 £34
  inc VAT.

  So i hope this is of help to somebody else!!

  On another note while in the garage i had 2 of my tiny silver DMC
  tyre valve covers nicked buy some little YTS scrote who went home ill
  before i noticed he'd nabbed them!! So would be good to know if
  anybody knows where i could pickup some of these, or does anybody
  have some spare they are willing to part with in exchange for a few
  quid!!

  Regards
  Stuart DOC391
  BKZ9095
  Bradford

  PS. Hope to see some of you on Sunday at the NEC.

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

---

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk