Re: [doc] fuel tank rebuild help!!

Some of the components in my tank looked terribly
corroded, but a good wire brush worked magic and
brought most up like new.

Don't too quick to bin the metal parts, you could save
yourself a few quid...

The fuel tank is a sod of a job, just be sure to tape
a sponge to your forehead when refitting as the tank
tends to fall out at the most inopertune moment and
clump you one!! ;)

Reassemble the bits into the tank _before_ fitting it
in the car and save yourself a whole load of agro....

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM

___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com