[doc] Re: fuel tank rebuild help!!

hi just a thought that might help you.iv just taken my fuel pump out
to remove the fuel,on inspection everything in there was in
excellent condition.i havnt yet put it back together yet and am in 2
minds wether to replace the fuel pump boot its in really good
condition {the rubber is like new}apart from at the very very bottom
below the large dubly clip its gone a bit like putty but its all
still there all the rubber above this is really good.if you want id
sell it for 20 quid,if your interested il email you good close up
photos etc.i say this because im in no rush to put a new one on as i
wont be putting my car on the road until summer.hope this of some
help

westley

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk