[doc] CGI De Lorean

Hey guys

I was just skimming through the Image search on Google looking for some new DeLorean wallpaper for my desktop, (I know, it's a bit sad) when I stumbled across what looked like a CGI of a De Lorean. I clicked on the link and found some absolutely stunning pics from various views and angles even some interior shots. I've seen other attempts at this before, but nothing of this high quality. In my opinion these have to be the best CGI Images of a De Lorean I have ever seen, It's so shiny! Look at the crispness of the edges and the way it reflects the car on the floor. If that wasn't good enough, rumour has it these Images are taken from the new Gran Turismo 4 game due out in Dec. If this really is true I can't wait for this game now, being a non-owner this has got to be the next best thing for me!

Anyway let us know what you think: http://www.nuckel.net/3ds/

All the best

Carl, DOC-361