Re: [doc] re DeLorean battery

Hi Chris

Thankyou for the advice.

And thankyou again for the loan of your trailer. It really helped as
we just ran out of time that day to offload.

I'll be in touch shortly, and pop over for those manuals.

Tried ignition key in locks, but it does not push fully in. I
therefore assume that the door keys are missing. Just another job to
add to the (long!) list.

I'm looking forward to working on Vin 1621!!!, and will let you know
when i get the engine to fire...after 10 years>

Regards

Steve

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <secretary@xxxx> wrote:
> Just buy the biggest one you can fit in the hole, Most folk forget
the
> side terminal thing, buy some converters or change the terminals,
Good
> replacements are about £35, proper  side mounts one's are twice as
much.
> Fit a battery isolation switch whilst you are at it.

> Regards
> Chris Parnham
> DOC 2
> Vins 5638 & 20049

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129qvpese/M=294855.5468653.6549235.300117
6/

D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1096982117/A=2376776/R=0/SIG=11ldm1jvc/*h
tt