[doc] The Colonel's reg and timing light

[doc] The Colonel's reg and timing light

Last Monday I registered the D and paid for my Road Tax despite the date I
knew i'd be throwing away 2 3rd's of the month but wanted to be legal.

After handing the money over I was told not to drive my car and they'd post
my new Reg Number in 2 days..... 9 days later it arrived today... but not
with the car tax, so by the time that arrives It'll be the start of the new
month and i'd have wasted paying for it early!!!

So for Chris P's books, my new reg number is YAV 327X.

P.S:  FAO: NICK12DMC:
I don't have a timing light Nick but will have a word with my mechanic to
see if he'll lend us one tomorrow.  Have tried to email you at
tammyfew@xxxxxxx several times but the emails still aren't getting delivered
to you.  Mail me your home number, cheers.