[doc] Door Mirror, removal and glass replacement

[doc] Door Mirror, removal and glass replacement

All.

Sometime ago there was a post asking how the door mirror glass was
removed, I can't find the answer, reminders please!

It looks from the parts list like the glass 'sticks' on, but I am not
clear what it sticks to, or how likely it is to break if pulled...

My plan is to remove the existing glass and use it as a template for
new anti-glare, anti-blindspot stuff for BOTH sides.

I am assuming that I can't just stick the new glass over the old,
that would be way too easy.

For the record, the lower portions of my glass are marked from where
the original blindspot mirrors were stuck on. These were long thin
things which I can't find a replacement for. My add-ons do the job
but the glass looks naff.

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk