[doc] Progress...

Getting there on 4754

First I'd like to thank Martin Gutkowski for his help today.  He managed to
pop open my drivers door.  It was a new one on him as the Lock rocking piece
of  plastic (Don't know the tech term for it) on the front latch had come
off.

Moved it by hand and then removed the control rods and pulled and the door
opened.  We then replaced the door rams and now both doors open and stay
there.  I've spent the whole afternoon adjusting the control rods on both
doors and now the locks and the latches work.

I've disconnected both the lock bars to both front latches so only the rear
locks work.  It looks like the control rods have stretched over time and
there is not enough adjustment to allow them to work.  Has anybody else has
this ???

Also I'm missing the Door Lock control module and Martin thinks the 2000 RPM
tick over is due to a faulty Idle ECU.  Anybody got spares of these or has
anybody tried the Idle ECU from a Volvo 760 ???

Many Thanks

Dan

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk