Re: [doc] Help with non starter and frozen door.

Re: [doc] Help with non starter and frozen door.

Ok, It¹s not the battery.  Charged it all night fitted it this morning and
still the same.

Looks like the starter is now going to come out.  Anything nasty I should
look out for when doing it ???

Also still cant open the drivers door.  That front latch wont open.  Getting
a bit worried now.

Dan Shane
DOC 423
VIN 4754