[doc] Rear Numberplate Surround **Update** (long)

[doc] Rear Numberplate Surround **Update** (long)

Hi all,

It has been a while but I have now got pricing for the production of
the rear number plate bezel for the DMC.

I still need to know if there is the slightest bit of interest now
that the price has been calculated, details below:-

----------------------Casting Details-------------------------
- Hardwood & resin pattern made suitable for box less molding.
- Casting of 20 x Unmachined Aluminum LM6 Sand Castings

Currently the cost per casting is about £85.00 inc. VAT I am hoping
that realistically I can get this down to £70-£75 each. Remember
these are just bare castings which will require powder coating,
polishing or brushing to the preferred finish.

The pattern can basically be used by any sand casting company,
literally 1000's of times

These are currently around $115 (approx £65) + Shipping + Tax, from
DeLorean.com and I am not entirely sure if you can get them.

Any comment please feel free to post to the list, I am really
interested to see what people think.

Thanks all

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk