Re: [doc] V55 - a cry for help

Yea I will need all that info also! Who the hell cares how much sound the car makes when driving?
Thomas

Colm Nugent <colm.nugent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm trying to register #5706 in the UK fresh from the boat. DVLA have sent
me the V55 form and it may as well be in Chinese! I'm not going to bore
everyone with the large quantity of the 50-odd questions I can't answer, but
we must have a lot of V55 veterans in the club.

Some of the questions, I just have not a clue - max net power? euro status
directive number? drive by sound level? Where does one find this sort of
info?

Yours in grateful anticipation

Colm

PS: who in the club snapped up plate DMC 1V last week?

---

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk