[doc] DeLorean-Hire.co.uk

Hi members and others....

We can sort this site out for £10 per year.....

Photos:

If you'd like to be a member and have already contacted me, or want to join
up i'd like 3 photos from each of you.

Everyone will have equal info about their car but the three photos i'd like
are:

2 Exterior shots of your car.

1 Interior shot.

You could choose tasteful or appropriate backgrounds for your external
shots..... perhaps even outside a church with white ribbon on the bonnet....
or at a show with a crowd gathered around.  The choice is yours but all
photos from every member will be uniform in size on the final site and info
from everyones car will also be uniform.

Job costing will be down to the individual to quote.  The client would
initially email you the basic job specs and you would return a price to them
for the job..... This is incase you get approached by a charity or worthy
cause and wish to be lenient on your pricing.

Mileage wont be shown on the basic details, this can be replaced by VIN
n.o's.

So my hotmail account doesn't blow up please send your photo's in jpg format
to my dean.mitchell70@xxxxxxxxxxxx account or contact me for my address if
you are sending a hard copy.

Also; any tasteful or intersting shots of your D, or parts of it would be
gratefully received for other areas of the site.

I will also be attempting to obtain a foreword for the site from Michael J
Fox and/or Christopher Lloyd (if he remembers me) in exchange for a donation
to Parkinsons.

Thanks guys.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used