RE: [doc] Re: Phil Priestly and vandalism

RE: [doc] Re: Phil Priestly and vandalism

Hi phil Sorry to hear about your car dude. Rise above the anger and just
think about how unlucky he would have been if you had one of those remote
control window do-er up-ers like claires got on her 'D'. Ooouuccchhh!!!!!!