[doc] Scottish Trip

Well, 16686 has been on it's travels again....

I took a trip to Scotland last week and decided to take the De at the
last minute as it's had hardly any use this year.  In six days we had
a whistle stop tour of Scotland seeing friends:  Home (Hertfordshire)
- Edinburgh - Dundee - Aberdeen - Dundee - Near Oban - Glasgow -
Dundee - Glasgow - Home.  1300 miles travelled in total.

Thankfully it ran great and the only problems were detaching the front
spoiler on a rough track in Aberdeenshire and losing the 'e' from the
bumper badge in a jet-wash.

The Scots were really interested in the car - moreso than anywhere
else I've been in it I think.  Even the doorman at Gleneagles was
admiring when we pulled up outside!

Stuart

#16686 (in need of a wash and a rest)
DOC 251