Re: [doc] Craig Radio LCD display

My stereo has the LCD display on the flap for the tape, I dont think the tape player has ever been used so it all still works ok.  I thought all the stereos looked the same......
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mcstockerg@xxxxxxx
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 10:42 PM
  Subject: [doc] Craig Radio LCD display

  Hello everyone I have managed to locate a new I'm told Craig Radio that dare
  I say it came out of the factory at the time of closure.  I have noticed that
  it does not say CMC on the flap where the tape inserts, there is a LCD display
  is this variation in the stereo normal???
  Many Thanls

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk