Re: [doc] Zilla product questions...

John

*In my opinion* the Zilla products are a real waste of money - esp the
FanZilla and LockZilla. The TankZilla is priced to compete with the DMCH
sender now, but personally I think the DMCH one is a neater solution.

The Lockzilla is just a replacement for the central lock module, which
we do for £25 if you send us your old one.

FanZilla is a very neat solution to a problem that doesn't really
exist... The fans can be made reliable with very little investment, but
it is still overpriced for what it is.

I've heard this before "I need a Zilla <whatever>" - no, you don't. He
just got there years ago with electrical solutions for the DeLorean's
inherant design flaws. They haven't moved on for years and are far too
expensive.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk