Re: [doc] Willy Jeep Parts????

That's good to know. Once again, it's worth repeating that getting the
top fitting off the main accumulator pressure line (the one on the hose)
can be a real bugger without the right tools (17mm crowsfoot) and even
then you must be very careful not to kink the hard line it screws in
too. This job is a lot less painful if you have the accumulator access
hole underneath your change tray. You should be able to do it without
removing the centre console but that in itself makes the job really easy.

My flat's in RG7 and I drive through Cold Ash on my way to J13 of the
M4. They're quite used to seeing my DeLorean in that village!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk