[doc] Re: Door Trim Fixing Clips???

Mike,

I would have thought any good trim supplier should have these in
stock as they are still used today, they are normally pennies each.

I have used East Kent Trim Supplies in the past and I am sure I got
some fur-tree clips of them at a car show/auto jumble once.

They are down in kent, but that won't matter as they will post them
anyway, get loads of spares as they only really work once/twice with
any effect.

East Kent Trim Supplies
Jubilee Rd Worth
Deal Kent