From: Thomas George [mailto:thomasstuartgeorge@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 June 2004 13:14
To: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Simply 80s Delorean photo shoot

Hello Chris,
I got your details from official Delorean web site.  I am a singer in the
80's Tribute band Simply 80s,  we have been sucessfully performing in and
around the uk and are looking to do some more promotional photos, We are
very keen to have some pictures taken of our band with a Delorean because of
it's obvious links with the 1985 film 'Back to the Future'.  I was hoping
that you could perhaps put me in contact with a Delorean owner in the south
east or perhaps let us know when your next club meeting is?

Fell free to check out our web site.  http://www.simply80s.com

Please feel free to contact me any time.

Many Thanks

Thomas George
Vocalist Simply 80s
07787 157547