[doc] Re: Good De Lorean News

It surprises me anyone can remember anything they drove 20 years
ago! A general impression maybe... LOL... I find it hard to remember
what my first car drove like (about 20 cars ago) let alone the
difference between the 3 cars I DO own now!

DeLoreans are very capable despite their shortcomings I think.

Dan
Vinless
Black 993

Thomas Mc Auley <mcauleydmc@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi.
> I was talking to an old guy in work today who was in the club that
was asked to test drive the cars before going into production. He
told me how they were "fantastic cars to drive" and how they didn't
have any problems with any of the cars they tested. He didn't
mention the car that went into the tree backwards though. He said
that each guy who drove the car, had been a rally driver at some
point, and they all knew how to drive well so the cars got a
good 'raking' about, yet they still held up. Just thought I would
share that.

> Thomas (a very proud De Lorean owner who has never seen his car
lol)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk