Re: [doc] Transcar, United States, 3 Cars arriving inJune !

Re: [doc] Transcar, United States, 3 Cars arriving inJune !

Now come on Chris get a grip!....  if you dont know where every
owner and every car is then we are all doomed! :)...perhaps you are
going to need a full time secretary soon :)!

Breaking News !!!.......There are three cars arriving on the same
day now!, i was talking to Transcar last night and who said 'off the
record' that there are three booked in for that sailing bound for
Southampton, UK.........wow its an invasion!!!..must somehow find
out whos they are and sort out a meet and this historic day :)

Mike

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <secretary@xxxx>

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk