RE: [doc] Transcar, United States Shipper

RE: [doc] Transcar, United States Shipper

Mike,
I?m sure about Freelanders, but on most cars you can simply fir a ?drop
plate? the other way up and gain a few extra inches.

Martin once used my trailer on his Citron Zantia and went all the way to
Germany and back!   So I don?t think the vehicle / trailer weight should be
an issues.

Regarding your choice of shipper. I had another club member telling a horror
story about difficult communications and indifference from his shipper ( not
Transcar unfortunately), recommended to him by the dealer he bought the car
off. That one too, is still in transit.

Regards

Chris Parnham DOC 2