From: jamesrguk [mailto:James_rg@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 April 2004 20:56
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] 85 million pound question

I heard from an old Renault employee that I know through work that
Renault actually did quite well from the DeLorean deal, although
little was said about it.

Apparently a huge number of PRV engines had been paid for by DMC but
not delivered to the DeLorean project, so Renault kept them when the
project when tits up then sold them again to other manufactures.

Also from the many books I read I don't think old Colin Chapman was
short of a few quid after the DeLorean project.

James RG

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "claire_usher71" <claire_usher71@xxxx>

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk