[doc] Headlight Update

A while ago people were talking about head lamps for the DeLorean.

I know that I mentioned that the Dennis Refuse truck had similar
Hella units.

I have one sitting at the council depot next door so I ran round,
measured and photographed them.

The silver surround measures 105mm wide by 65mm high, I am not sure
if they are a bit bigger than the DMC ones, in which case they will
be useless.

perhaps somone with access to their DMC could do a quick measure-up.

The beauty is that they are readily availible, I can get them at a
good discount through the council garrage and they also have the side
light incorporated into the headlamp.

I have uploaded a pic to the photos section under dmc headlamps.

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk