From: Tny1964@xxxxxxx [mailto:Tny1964@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 March 2004 17:54
To: chrisparnham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: (no subject)

im in southend on sea essex i did see one delorean in about 1988 around here
if theres any one else near me who can give me any info i would appreiciate
it you can give them my e mail address.any way i look forward to meeting you
one day and hopefully with my dmc in toe regards tony

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk