[doc] Lifting #6463

Hi All,

Here's a question for you people in the know!!

I need to lift #6463 and i have access to a 2 post powerlift, these
work by placing the four arms under the jacking points then obviously
lifting the car!!

Now my main concern is that if i lift it this way the chassis
complete with engine will just drop out!! Some of you may laugh but
id rather be safe than sorry!

Is there any chance that this will happen??? or am i safe???

Martin,

Do you have any experience of this and particularly lifting #6463??

Cheers
Stuart (doc391)
BKZ9095

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk