Re: [doc] Ireland meeting

In the past I have organised "mini meets" around car shows in Ireland.  These
have varied from small country shows to much larger ones. Over the years
there has always been at least one "mini meet" every summer.

Just a few of the events attended in the past include;
Belfast Lord Mayor's Show
Kilbroney,
Trim Motor Festival,
Shane's Castle,
The Millennium Motorsport Festival at Stormont,
Mosney International Vintage and Classic Car Show,
Cultra Classic,
Newcastle Car Show.

There are over 40 DeLorean owners in Ireland and last year I invited all to
attend the Irish Jaguar and Daimler Club show being held at Terenure College in
Dublin as a "mini meet".   In the end only 5 cars turned up to what was
undoubtedly the biggest show of the year in Ireland.

If anyone has any ideas for this year then count me in.
Robert Lamrock
Belfast

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk