RE: [doc] ROC editorial, lets hope this doesnt happen to the DOC!

RE: [doc] ROC editorial, lets hope this doesnt happen to the DOC!

To answer your question Thomas:-

Now up to membership number 396.

As of the end of last year 255 were fully paid up.

As of today 80 still have not renewed for this year yet. 1/3rd!  Not too
unusual at this time of year.

I will be sending out 2nd reminders in the next few weeks, well before the
next Mag is due to go out.

The DOC is a tiny club compared to most, but it is special. It "punches well
above its weight", just because of its enthusiastic, mainly young
membership.   Its just a pity that some are reluctant to pay their subs!
Pay Pal it to me at    secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Chris Parnham   Your Hon Sec.