   Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:02:12 +0000
   From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: issue 28 mag.

I've got to chime in and say even given the high quality of previous
mags, this one's fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyable reading matter, and a
lovely advert for our headlights on the cover *<;oD

Oh, and Chrispy, Frenchy's missing the P-clip the holds the left coolant
hose off the AC belt. Just ask Hawsey-babey what can happen....

Martin