From: Woodvale Rally Car Entry [mailto:woodvalecarentry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 March 2004 14:51
To: Woodvale Rally
Subject: Woodvale Rally 2004

Mary Arrowsmith & Mike Cockayne
Car Competition Organisers
94 Cowm Park Way North
Whitworth
Rochdale
OL12 8LW
e-mail: woodvalecarentry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 01706 852286

Dear Sir or Madam:

Woodvale Rally invites yourself and your members to take part in one of the
finest classic car events to take place in the country.  This year we expect
to be, as previous year's, hosts to over 80 car and motorcycle clubs and
over 600 individual entrants competing in 32 classes.  With our military
vehicle extravaganza last year we saw over 1,900 classic, vintage & veteran
cars, motorbikes, commercial and military vehicles on display over the
weekend.  You may have already received this letter by post, we are trying
to reduce our postage costs, as we are an event that raises money for local
charities, and we are trying to compile an email list.  Please confirm if
this is the most current and live email address.

An army of volunteers makes Woodvale Rally a very special event in the North
West, organized jointly between the 1st Ainsdale Scout Group (and friends
of) and Liverpool and District Model Aircraft Society. Woodvale Rally aims
to raise funds for charitable groups within the Southport area.

This year, in addition to the existing club displays, many of which have
taken months to produce, and concourse condition vehicles, many of our
finalists going on to be displayed in competition at the International
Classic Motor Show, we will also be having a restoration workshop, this has
been organized in conjunction with Liverpool Community College, showing
techniques such as lead loading, heat shrinking, a variety of welding
techniques and body preparation along with engine rebuilding.  Lecturers and
students will be on hand to give professional advice and answer any
questions our visitors might have.

The Woodvale Rally weekend offers all round family entertainment, so those
members of the family who may not be quite so keen on yesteryears modes of
transport will be entertained by model aircraft displays, the superb
motorcycle stunts and meeting of Superbike track stars, model railway and
model boat displays, stationary engines, a large variety of goods are sold
in our large craft tents and our comprehensive range of trade stands.

If you have a club news letter or magazine, please add this fantastic
weekend to your events diary or even an editorial review.

This year's event will take place on the 7th & 8th August 2004 at RAF
Woodvale, near Southport, on the A565 (Formby).  For club and individual
entry forms or further information regarding what the Woodvale Rally weekend
offers visit our website www.woodvale-rally.org.uk
<http://www.woodvale-rally.org.uk/>  alternatively you can contact us at the
above address.

The Woodvale Rally weekend is an experience not to be missed for any classic
car or motorcycle enthusiast and well worth traveling to for a full weekend'
s entertainment.

Yours truly,

Mary Arrowsmith & Mike Cockayne
Vehicle Competition Organisers