[doc] (off topic) Discovery for sale!

Hi all,

As a few of you know I am selling my Discovery 300 Tdi, as I now have a Range Rover....

the sooner the disco goes the sooner I can get on with MXI 4811 (vin 569)... so any one interested, give me a bell!

1996 N reg Land rover Discovery
300 TDI (2.5 turbo Diesel)
89,000 miles (full history)
cam belt changed at 69,000
new alternator
new glow plugs
MOT till Feb 20th 2005 (just been done)
tax has run out!!!
comes with A frame bull bar and 100W spot lights, side steps, rear step
met blue with grey interior
electric windows/mirrors
remote / cent  locking
freestyle alloys
VGC

I am looking for 7700, but to anyone interested I would let it go for 7400.... due to the fact I really want to get on with my De Lorean!, now been in my shed for 3 months and I have done nothing to it!!...

if you are interested in buying

you can email me at vin569@xxxxxxxxx

or tel 01449 760 452  or mob 07787997791

Thanks

Alan and MXI 4811

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk