Re: [doc] Museum car

What are DeLorean's really worth in Ireland/England? I might think of
selling mine towards the end of the year if moving over to the USA -
it would be easier sell the car here and buy another over there.

Just so you know it's a 1981 with 25,000 miles, and has had a lot of
restoration work done to it with many upgrades, black leather, 5
speed and is ultra reliable. It has Republic of Ireland plates on it,
VRT etc fully paid.

Thanks,
John

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "claire_usher71" <claire_usher71@xxxx>
wrote:
> I agree Phil, also I didnt think it looked **that** mint from the
> picture, the saggy headliners stick out a mile!!!!!!!
>
> If that's worth £19k, I'll be expecting at least £12k for Flopsy -
> dents and all!!!! ;o)
>
> (only joking Flopsy!)
>
> Claire
>
> --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Peters <PhilPeters@xxxx> wrote:
> > It seems to be a common "museum DeLorean thing". The latest 3
> DeLoreans I've seen that have been in museums (inc. the photo we've
> been discussing) all had saggy headliners. Must be a combination of
> gravity and museum conditions!...
> > --
> > Phil Peters
> > VIN #4400 LHJ 58W
> > DOC #84
> > Wolverhampton, UK

> > Build strong relationships with your customers on Officemaster.
Free

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk