[doc] DELOREAN FOR SALE

I rung up the museum and they said they're not actually for sale - it was a bit of journalistic caprice - but the Delorean has been up for sale for a few years.

It is owned by a Mr David Noble, available on 01959 571346 or 01689 824267. I had a chat with him and he seems a really nice fella. He'es not in a hurry to sell but says he would accept about £19000, and get this, it only has about 2000 miles on it! Its a 1981 but he can't remember the VIN number and its in very good condition. I think someone may get a gem!

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk