You have been added to dmcnews@xxxxxxxxx

Hello,

The owner of the dmcnews Yahoo Group has moved the group to Groups.io, a new Groups service. You have been subscribed to the new group using your email address arc.dmcn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. The name of the new group is dmcnews, and messages can be sent to it at dmcnews@xxxxxxxxx. The group homepage is located here.

Groups at Groups.io are similar to Yahoo Groups, but we have several new features and we encourage you to explore the Groups.io website. If you have never registered with Groups.io before, your account will not have a password set yet. To log in, you can use the 'Email me a link to login' button to have a link emailed to you that will let you log into the website.

You do not have to do anything to continue being a member of this group. If you do not wish to be a member of dmcnews, click here to unsubscribe and you will be unsubscribed immediately.

If you have any questions, please contact support@xxxxxxxxx.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team