Re: [DML] Anyone know vin 11477?

On Thu, 28 Feb 2019, Tristan J Carroll tristan@xxxxxxxxx [dmcnews] wrote:
> I know that she originated in Illinois and still has the dealer sticker on
> the glove box from Shepardâ??s Chevy.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about your car, but I wanted to chime in
to say that my car, 4411, is also from Shepard Chevrolet, and still has
the glove box sticker.  I think they were one of the bigger DeLorean
dealers around Chicago.  They are still in business, although they have
changed their name to Chevy Exchange.  I am 4411's second owner.

Richard Schauer

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx