From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Peter Lucas lucasp@xxxxxxxxx [dmcnews] <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 6:47:32 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Binacle

On Nov 16, 2017, at 8:59 AM, Bob Brandys BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [dmcnews] <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

What is needed is a new Binacle that extends over the center console area.

This way a 7-10? screen can fit on the top and be connected to a back up camera
and anything else.

Bob

This is what I did many years ago:
?Pete

[cid:7C9B84C3-3461-471A-9112-C128EF934255]

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx