Unexpected sign-in attempt

YAHOO
Hi Dave,
On September 01, 2017 at 11:41 AM, we noticed a successful sign in to your Yahoo account phaedrys from an unrecognized device in United States.
If this was you, you're all set!
If this wasn't you and you believe someone may have tried to access your account, please change your password by visiting: https://login.yahoo.com/account/change-password and update your account recovery information.

Thanks
Yahoo
Replies sent to this email cannot be answered.
.