[DML] Back to the Future Triple Feature at NJ Drive In Theater

[DML] Back to the Future Triple Feature at NJ Drive In Theater

Back to the Future Triple Feature...The owner of NJ's last operating Drive In theater the Delsea Drive In in Vineland, NJ, wants to show all three Back to the Future Movies and have a cruise night with as many Deloreans as he can get. He is a big Back to the Future and Delorean Fan. They usually have one classic car cruise night each year but this year to commemorate 2015 and its significance in the movie he wants to do this event instead. He was thinking of doing it on a Saturday night on August 15th or maybe August 29th. I think it would be a really cool event and will help him organize it we want to get a group to go. Could always stay over there are many motels in the area and make a night of it. Gauging interest here so if you think you want to go let me know and I will follow up with him

Gary

Posted by: DmcGman@xxxxxxxxxxx