[DML] DeLorean "wildly unsafe"

http://www.cheatsheet.com/automobiles/10-cars-that-were-just-too-dangerous-to-drive.html/6/?ref=OB

Does anyone know of any evidence to support these claim?

I think the accident history of the D has been very public for the last 20 years.  I know of no evidence to
support this claim.

In fact, this guy list NO scientific of engineering references to support any of his disparaging remarks. (Except for the Pinto -which is public knowledge.)

More “opinion”  rather than “scientific opinion”  expounded by disinformation media?

Here is the guy who wrote this.

Author
James Derek Sapienza
Derek Sapienza is a New York-based writer with a serious car obsession that started when he was two years old. Originally from Rochester, New York, he also loves baseball, music, and art. When he's not spending time pondering important things like the evolution of taillights on full-size Mercedes-Benz sedans, he's likely to be found taking photos around New York or painting.

BTW,

Whose car is this?  And Who is in the Picture?

Bob

Posted by: "bobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>