From: "Diane Lothrop" <dlothrop@xxxxxxxxx>
To: delorean12@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 11:19:35 AM
Subject: request from St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

Hi Jason,

My name is Diane (Di) Lothrop and I manage the annual charity golf tournament for St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We are in our 25th year this year and proceeds from the golf tournament go to benefit hospital programs such as Oncology, Cardiovascular, and Brease Cancer, etc.  Tournament day this year is Monday, July 18, 2011.  We play at the Nashua Country Club.

Our theme this year is "Back to the Future" and I was hoping to display a DeLorean at the country club to complement the theme.

Would you, or another DeLorean owner be willing to bring your car to our tournament?  We would be most grateful and I know there will be a lot of excited people who would love to meet you and your car!

Please email me or call me on my direct line at (603) 595-3052 to discuss further.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,
Regards,

Di Lothrop
Manager, Resource Development
St. Joseph Hospital