[DML] Repairing the D for the Michigan get-together

[DML] Repairing the D for the Michigan get-together

I'm having fun. My radiator recently gave out and dumped nuclear green
goo all over my mechanic's garage. He was trying to be very careful
not to wreck my R-12 a/c system while removing the core. I'm most
likely getting the good heavy-duty brass one instead of NOS. I also
have to get a new passenger side window motor as the one I had rebuilt
last year is rebreaking (That's a new word there "rebreaking") not to
mention the switch in the car is giving out. I have to hand it to DMC
though, that radiator is almost as old as I am -sans 2 years- and the
plastic lasted this long. Thankfully I don't need new glass for the
window. Other than that, I had to have my weather stripping and my
hood logo glued back on. Just to make the thing look passable of
course. But what really gripes me is that someone keyed my car and
made a nice little rusty streak on the rear left quarter panel. Grr.
Some people have no respect for people's stuff. Shouldn't be too hard
to rub/polish out I hope. Well I sincerely wish that everyone else's
cars are doing a little better/cheaper than mine. I think parts and
labor are going to come to about $700+ or so for me...good thing I did
my taxes! ;) Ah, well, we all love our D's right?
-Johnny
#10715 Romeo, MI
Grey Interior with ripped up seats, cracked dash and carpet cover,
5-speed with a torn up boot, non-matching black floormats, wonderful
J. Hervey fuel parts, Alpine CD+R/RW player, and fuzzy dice.