the empty case as a bypass? It isn't good for anything else anyway.

Otherwise, congrats on sorting out everything forward of the Y pipe!

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxx>
wrote:

> After nearly six months and two very poorly run, repair shops, my
delorean finally RUNS. Thanks to all the fellow delorean owners who
helped out with their advice, understanding, time, and tools thanks
again John! Problems being old injectors, fuel hoses connected
incorrectly at the fuel pump, (to think I paid out lots of $$$ for
that and they had three months to figure it out), a new C.P.R thanks
to Special T. It Idled great after many hours of labor but stalled
upon acceleration until today! Found out it was the CAT blocked or
clogged, whatever, anyone know where to get a bypass"test pipe" in the
U.S, other than going to the muffler shop? I'm not looking forward to
spending $$$ on a new CAT if I don't have to. Don't know if they will
do the work yet I will find out next year, THANKS AGAIN!